I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Geneva

We had a great time in Geneva...I'm so glad we were able to tag along with Brady.  Geneva is really a beautiful city...it is surrounded by mountains with lots of stunning architecture and a beautiful lake in the middle.  This was the first place we've visited where I really struggled with the language barrier.  Within the first few hours, I was wishing I would have taken French rather than Spanish in college.  Despite this, there are residents from every country you can imagine...finding them just depends on what shops and restaurants you go into.

Parker and I managed and had fun exploring the city.  I'm glad we were only there for a little over one full day...Geneva is a very expensive city and I learned it is a city where you go if you can either spend lots of money on designer clothes or ski...I can't do either right now so our options became rather limited after a while.  Thank goodness for parks and carousels:).










P is constantly pretending that he is T-Rex right now...this is Parker turning into T-Rex. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment