I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, April 5, 2013

Overwhelmed...just a little

Ok, so I'm a little stressed...I really can't complain because we are bringing on ourselves.

Right now I am on a train to London to spend the day at the Natural History and Science museums with my favorite companion. Brady is meeting us tonight so we can spend the weekend with Tom and Kat. We'll get home on Sunday, then leave for Geneva first thing Tuesday morning...get back Thursday evening and check into a hotel in Norwich...the movers come first thing Friday to start packing. So, yes, we are bringing this on ourselves.

So as I'm sitting here, I'm making more lists...to-do...what to pack in our suitcases to live on for two weeks...what to send in the air shipment that will arrive in the states within a week of our arrival (aka 'how much is too much to have land on my parents' doorstep while we're living there looking for a house')...and what to pack in the sea shipment (aka 'what can we live without for at least two months')...

All of this really is not that big of a deal if I were not such a control/organization freak. My house is a disaster right now, and it's driving me crazy!! I'm trying to organize things into piles but I also have a small tornado following me around:). Don't be alarmed, but there is a small chance that I might lose it...I just have to make it to the 15th and then all of our belongings will be on a journey back to the US...beyond my control...

Until then...at least I have this little guy to remind me to lighten up! Oh, and yes, that is a Santa hat he is wearing...some battles are not worth fighting:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment