I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

in the last 24 hours...

...I have locked myself out (and consequently Parker in) of the building where we are staying for the next two weeks...I ran out to let someone in and let the outside door lock behind me...luckily someone was there within 5 minutes to let us in (oh and yes, 5 minutes was plenty of time for mommy tears).

...I have been asked if a picture on facebook was actually me and then told that she wasn't sure because the picture was so nice, but it was probably just because I was wearing makeup (yes, I was wearing makeup when she told me this)...

...I have worried countless times about how all of this is affecting P...we take his flexibility for granted sometimes and I'm starting to wonder if all of this is having more of an effect than we realize...

...I have returned a dvd to the library without the dvd in it...

...I began dreaming of having a normal washer and dryer...don't get me wrong, I will still hang out most of my laundry once we move, but hanging up socks and underwear to dry is not fun...

...I have eaten four donuts...

...and a bag of cheese puffs...

...we have received a precious, hand-knitted Peter Rabbit that a wife of Brady's coworker made...it is perfect...

...I have booked hotels for Dublin...we leave on Thursday...it's fine...

...P fell out of his bed twice...adjusting from a queen-size bed to a twin is taking a little longer than we thought...

...I have forgotten my wallet at home (aka the furnished apartment we're now in) when I went home (aka the house we just moved out of) to let the cleaners in and was then late to get Parker's hair cut...

...I have let P wear shorts twice...he was pretty excited...I would probably let him wear shorts everyday to see this face...:)


...I have bought three new 'big' shirts...when your belly can give you an accurate temperature rating, it's time to get some bigger clothes:)

...I have realized that we have so little time left here...I am so excited to be home, but there are so many things I'm going to miss too...

1 comments:

Karen said...

Breathe. Breathe. Slowly breathe. Everything is going to be fine. Can't wait for you to get home . . .

Post a Comment