I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Air Show!

Get excited for the Lowestoft Air Festival!!  Lowestoft is a town near Great Yarmouth, where Brady works, and every year they host a huge air show.  We thought that P would probably enjoy seeing the planes so we took a train and met Brady in Great Yarmouth and then headed over to Lowestoft.  It was great way to spend an afternoon and Parker loved the airplanes!



He also loved riding on the train...as you can tell, he made himself comfortable while eating his sandwich.


We played in a cute playground near the pier while we waited for Brady to finish work for the day.   Parker was a big fan of "driving the boat."
Weee!


This was just funny because it was about 10 seconds after the plane flew by!

Seriously, beautiful day!

Breitling Wing Walkers.  I wish I could have gotten a better picture of the women on top, but I am not quick enough and had only brought my phone and forgot my camera!

0 comments:

Post a Comment