I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, August 26, 2011

Just blow!!

So...I got an iPad today...so excited!!  After downloading a few fun apps for Parker and a book for me, I couldn't help but download the birthday cake from the Modern Family episode.  What they don't tell you is that it is not exactly blowing that makes the candles blow out.  Brady and I just spent the last 15 minutes blowing at the iPad trying to figure out what makes the candles go out.  I tried to get some video, but Brady said no...we are getting ready to try it out on Marvin because it is his birthday...this should be good...:)

1 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

You are going to LOVE your iPad. I'm obsessed. And, because I know Marvin, I think this is a very good plan.

Post a Comment