I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I be worried?

Last week, a family from the US moved over here.  We had met them once before and are so excited to have another family that we knew over here.  As an added bonus, they are close to our age and have three young girls, hooray!  Yesterday, Mandy and I met for a while in Chapplefield Mall.  Parker was pretty excited to "see the girls" and immediately turns on the charm once he is in their presence.  It is pretty hilarious.

During lunch, P and Mandy's middle daughter, Gracie, were playing a game...I captured the portion of the game that really made them giggle...maybe I am worried...just a bit...ha.  Oh, and no, they never actually kissed (and yes, that is why I had my camera out...just in case).

This might just be P's first crush...awww 

Is it me, or do they look ornery?

This is right after I showed P himself in the mirror.  He thought he was pretty cute...sometimes  getting him to look in the mirror is the only way to get him to wear what we want!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment