I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, November 12, 2012

fireworks

I don't know if you realized this, but here, we have fireworks in November.  I'm not going to lie...I kind of love it.  I know that it defeats the whole purpose of Independence Day, but it is so nice to be able to go and watch the fireworks at 7PM and still have your little one in bed on time.

Friday was Taverham's annual fireworks and bonfire fundraiser.  We had a great time.  We ate hamburgers, kept warm by the bonfire and then watched some pretty spectacular fireworks.  Not to mention that Parker left going, "I love my school!"  Worth it.

Parker's school...main hall...

cheapest entertainment ever



1 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

Can I please go to school with Parker?!!!

Post a Comment