I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mom's day out!

I am pretty lucky to have such a great friend here who is in exactly same situation and who has kids that are close in age to Parker.  Mandy has been wanting to take a shopping trip to London for a while and when she mentioned it to me, I gladly agreed!  Despite the three hour bus/train trip to get there (we picked a weekend with rail work...darn), we had a great time.  It was kind of weird being there without Parker...he is my little buddy and it was strange to be able to walk into a store and only worry about me breaking something:).  

I was so excited to get to go into Liberty for the first time...I could live in this store, and if I could afford it, could get myself into a lot of trouble.  I am just so glad that we were able to enjoy London at Christmas!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment