I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, November 4, 2012

quick trip

We love London...seriously, it is one of our favorite places and now that our friends, Tom and Kat, have moved there, we have one more reason to visit.

Parker and I took a train down on Friday afternoon and met Kat.  Thoughtful as ever, she had bought tickets for the aquarium....we had never been...it.was.awesome.

I apologize for the picture quality...I forgot my camera and I'm pretty sure the frequent drops are beginning to have an effect on my iphone camera....shoot.







Even better?  We spent part of Saturday at the Natural History Museum.  This is pretty much P's favorite place and he was so excited.  The only thing that could have made our visit better was a shorter line to see the dinosaurs...poor P had to miss them this time.






Thanks for such a great weekend Tom and Kat!!


1 comments:

Karen said...

We love the Natural History Museum, too! Hope you were able to watch the big Wildcat win, which would be the exclamation point to a fun weekend!

Post a Comment