I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ahoy Sailors!!

Brady always makes fun of me for going to sailing camp when I was younger (I have never denied what a big dork I was am)...so when Brady and I saw a sailing trip on the auction list at the Cricket Ball a couple of months ago, we couldn't wait to bid on it (I'm pretty sure we were actually bidding against each other, but that's another story).  We finally we able to go this last saturday.  Our host, Andrew, helped us navigate the broads on his boat.  We had a great time and learned a lot.  However, I have to admit that sailing may not be the best activity for a 2 year-old.  It was a pretty confined space and of course P wasn't supposed to touch anything so he was a little bored (though he did love yelling, "ahoy sailors" as we passed other boats).  He was not afraid to tell us either...when we asked if he liked sailing he said no...shoot.



0 comments:

Post a Comment