I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, August 17, 2012

Not so brave...

I have to admit, I think I got a little more excited than Parker every time a Brave preview advertised.  I was so excited to take Parker to see it that I didn't really do quite enough research before buying a ticket (like the fact that it is rated PG and not G).  Luckily, I wasn't alone...my friend Mandy brought her girls too.  We made it through about 45 minutes when we decided that having one 4yo crying, one 8yo covering her eyes, and two 2yo taking constant potty breaks just to leave the theatre,  was enough to make us walk out.  I love Disney Pixar movies, but I have to admit that there were not enough light moments to make up for the scary ones in this movie...which just gives proof to the theory that I should have done more research first...don't get me wrong, I will still probably rent it when it comes out on dvd and watch it by myself.  

On the bright side, we decided to go to the arcade next door and let the older girls play for a while to perk their moods.  Parker spent all of his time on the cars and DDR...I embarrassed myself through six songs on this thing just so he could dance beside me.  Nothing like watching a little 2yo dance to Cotton-eyed Joe (is that the name?) to make you smile.  I should have taken a video but we all know how good I am about doing that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment