I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, August 13, 2012

Olympic Marathon

We had a spectacular day in London yesterday.  We left on one of the first trains out of Norwich so that we could stake out a place to watch the marathon.  Even better?  Our friends, Kat and Tom, who had just moved to London, came to watch with us.  We had so much fun.  We started with the marathon, went to the Natural History Museum and then finished with lunch and Covent Garden.  It was the perfect end to a great weekend!



We had to make sure there was a bathroom nearby...hence our spot near McDonalds...

In true Parker form, he talked about Tom and Kat the entire trip to
London and then acted shy when we finally saw them.

Thirty minutes!

The front runners...

U-S-A!

U-S-A!!

Parker got pretty excited every time they ran by.

We actually watched around mile 7, but we forgot to take a picture until I saw the 15 mile marker.

Natural History Museum. This was our first time and it was awesome!


DINOSAURS!!!  P was so excited!



I have no pictures of P with T-Rex because he was pretty scared.

Yeah...we're cool.



Parker loved imitating the elephant noises.

This looked as freaky in person as it does in the picture.

The best Mexican food we've had since we've moved here...to say we overate would be an understatement.

1 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

Sam - So excited you got to see the marathon! I was wondering if you guys were going to see any of the games. I just wish Meb would have placed!

Post a Comment