I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Munich

We are so blessed to have been able to go to Munich with Brady's parents.  Munich is a wonderful city and we had a great time!  Lots of German Beer, sausage, sauerkraut and sightseeing!  Unfortunately, Parker was sick the entire time we were gone (fever every day, puke-at-breakfast, pee-on-mommy kind of sick).   After looking back at my pictures, I realize that I was so focused on him that I didn't take a ton of great ones...shoot.

Anyway, here are a few pictures...Munich is definitely worth the trip if you get a chance!






Bavarian meatloaf at the Hofbrahaus...it looks and tastes like a giant piece of bologna.

Happy Birthday Papa Marvin! 

He perked up for dark chocolate ice cream:)










I have no idea why, but people take turns touching her um, boob...we are such dorks and couldn't resist...

yep, we are awesome parents!



Parker playing a little with Corbin, Brady's cousin Whit's son.





Whit, Alison and Corbin live a few hours away so they drove down to meet us!  We were so excited to see them!

The boys were worn out!


Dachau...it wasn't the most pleasant trip, but I'm so glad we went.





poor little man!





4 comments:

Jody said...

I loved looking at your Munich pictures, Tim and I both loved that place! I think we missed the boob lady though! I'm jealous that you get to do all this traveling, hope you're having a good time!

Tarakay27 said...

Hey friend! We have a hofbrohaus in Cincinnati! One of only a few locations! Guess you have to come and compare!

Tarakay27 said...

Hey friend! We have a hofbrohaus in Cincinnati! One of only a few locations! Guess you have to come and compare!

Desi Viner said...

Love the boob pics!! :)

Post a Comment