I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

finals week

This week is Brady's finals week...no, not really, but I have had flashbacks of what Brady was like during finals; studying during every free minute, a little on edge.  As I type, he is taking his first test of the week...his driving theory test.  If he passes, he can continue as planned with his driving practicum test in two weeks.  If he passes that, he can drive (HALLELUJAH!)  

Immediately after he finishes his test today, we are driving to Lincoln so that he can take his fertilizer test first thing tomorrow morning.  He has been taking classes and preparing for this test for the last two months.  Normally, I wouldn't be worried because Brady is a smart guy and usually doesn't do anything halfway, but this test is hard and there are more than a few people in his class that have failed it multiple times.  He has worked and studied so hard for this so I'm saying a little prayer right now that all of his hard work pays off!

Good luck Daddy!!  We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment