I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pahrka

Ha, the title is supposed to be 'Parker' with a British accent...I'm an idiot.

I have always wondered if P notices the accents here.  When we first moved, I he would just stare at people when they spoke, but after a week or so, it didn't seem to phase him (probably because at least one character in every book we read has a British accent...yeah, even before we moved...again, I am an idiot).

Anyway, yesterday we were talking and this is was our conversation...

Me; 'Whatever you say Parker'
P; 'or Paahka'  (again, I'm sorry)
Me; 'who says Parker like that?'
P; 'Karen' (she is the woman in the creche at the gym...he loves her).  He then proceeded to say it over and over again in a British accent.
Me; 'well then, ok Pahka'
P; 'or Karper'
Me; 'who says it like that'
P; 'Ellie'  (she is the one-year-old daughter of our friends matt and mandy)

Yeah, I can't win...:)

1 comments:

Karen said...

Love it. Love Pahka!

Post a Comment