I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, March 29, 2012

park love

P and I LOVE going to the park.  We have one very close to our house which makes it really easy to make a quick trip after P's nap and before Brady gets home for dinner.  Lately, it has been so beautiful here (crazy, I know) that we've been making morning trips to the park by the mall and afternoon trips to the one by our house.  

If you could get smiles this big all the time, you'd go twice a day too:)

Lately, Parker's cars have been the focus of our trips...he loves to race them down the slide and on the ground.  He is pretty serious about these races.

He seriously makes me smile...:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment