I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

today...


Today I cried after I called and put Parker on the list for preschool in starting in September.  I know that he needs it, but I don't have to like it...

Today I learned to never say never...P had a meltdown...in public...I seriously did not know what to do.  Once we got home, he guzzled an entire glass of milk and slept for 3.25 hours...apparently we found the problem.

Today my fear of almost stepping on a mouse came true...wait, I mean rat...notice the big black blob toward the middle...Parker said, "mommy, are you scared of the little mouse?"  "No, Parker, I am afraid of the giant rat!"  Big difference.


Today it was so nice I let P wear shorts...seriously, I love spring (I am telling myself that the sunshine will last).


Today I realized that yes, some driving license pictures are worse than others...warning, never get your picture taken when you feel like poo, haven't done your hair and your face hates England (on second thought, that zit gives me a little Cindy Crawford flair, ha).

1 comments:

The Wasinger Family said...

LOL!! Your DL pic is hysterical! And P-man looks soooooo handsome!!! HUGS!! xoxo

Post a Comment