I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, March 31, 2012

YES!

I don't know if I ever mentioned this, but a couple of weeks ago, Brady passed his driving theory test...he didn't miss a single question, and if you have ever driven in the UK, you know what a feat that is.  Well, this week he had his driving practical test (for the record, Brady and I just argued a little about this, I say practicum, he says practical...if practical is wrong, blame him; if it is right...it was my idea, ha:).  Anyway, he passed!!  We decided to celebrate by enjoying the beautiful weather and pub-hopping.  To be fair, we didn't intentionally pub hop (with a toddler).  We had simply already ordered a Scottish egg (just say no) and a drink when we realized the first place didn't have any outdoor seating left so we went to another pub/restaurant nearby to enjoy the weather (and some chedder and mushroom french fries)...ummm, amazing (yep, both the weather and the fries).

Parker also had his 'first real owie' (I made the mistake of calling it that and now we haven't heard the end of it).  There was kind of a lot of blood for a skinned knee, but we solved it with a 'Cars' plaster (bandaid) and some weird pink cream (they don't sell Neosporin here...seriously).   

I am so proud of Brady and can only hope that I can pass as well...I'm preparing myself to retake it, ha:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment