I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Random Thursday

We didn't celebrate Thanksgiving on Thursday, but Parker did make my day.  Here is our day in pictures.

After the sing-a-long in the library, I was looking for a book
 and turned around and P had run away.  I was starting to panic
until I found him trying to check out the giant, story-time, Gruffalo book.
Yeah...sorry P...that doesn't work.

"Maybe this way mom."  Sorry, still doesn't fit.

Mom, I am not tired.  My eyes just won't open
all the way because it is bright.  

Such a big guy.

Me, "P where are you driving?"
Parker, "I'm driving to Kansas...in the middle."

Notice the location of the steering wheel.  Probably looks
normal to you until you remember that this is England.
I just think it is so funny that they have a toy truck with
the steering wheel on the "wrong" side.

Me, "Parker, you can't have a pluggy until naptime."
Parker, "I'm just a tired boy." (while simultaneously lying on the floor)

After he got in trouble for going up the stairs without me.
I think he figured if he pretended to be asleep he wouldn't
get into trouble.

1 comments:

Lindsey E. said...

Pictures of Parker always make my day. :)

Post a Comment