I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today

Today, I am thankful for Brady.  He is hands-down the kindest, most loving person I know and an amazing husband and father.  I am a lucky, lucky girl.
Today they delivered an oversized chair for the dining room/kitchen I ordered...3 months ago...I'm not going to lie, I had almost forgotten what it looked like.
Today (yesterday) I found mold in P's bedroom.  Scary.  Apparently, single-pane windows plus our old heater plus really cold, humid outside temperatures equals lots of condensation.
Today (yesterday) I spent all two hours of P's naptime scrubbing windows with bleach.
Today (yesterday) I took P to the Dr. because I thought his cold could be from the mold.  I think I was overreacting.
Today the landlord told me I just need to open all of my windows for a couple of hours every day to keep moisture from building.  It is cold...and rainy...almost every day.
Today Parker had fun at Gymboree despite wanting to stay home so that he didn't have to wear pants.
Today I need a nap.  A nice, long good nap.

1 comments:

Lauren Grier said...

Sam - You need to tell your landlord that he needs to fix the window! Geesh. Some people!

I love the fact that Parker doesn't want to wear pants. Hysterical. Try and catch some zzzzz's this afternoon.

Post a Comment