I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful...

I am thankful...so thankful.  We are so blessed.  Blessed to have a family who loves us enough to skype during Thanksgiving dinner (hint, hint:); blessed to have American friends to celebrate Thanksgiving (Saturday); blessed to have new friends; blessed to have old friends who are there when we need to talk.

More than anything we are blessed to have each other.  I am blessed to have a husband who completes me and understands when I am crazy, or emotional...or both.  Together,  we are so blessed to have Parker...the best little man we could have ever imagined.

Here a few pictures to help the grandparents feel grateful too:)!

Swinging with Daddy.

Awww, I'm not ready for him to use the big swing!

P's attempt to put on his own hat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment