I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine

Happy Valentine's Day!  My valentine is actually in Switzerland this week so I spent the day with my other love.  We had a FANTASTIC day!

P Diddy asked to go to the gym today (ok, so he just wanted to play with the Buzz Lightyear toy they have).   I never get to go to the gym two mornings in a row because of other activities, but this week is half-term so we had a clear schedule.

I got to run 6 miles yesterday and 4.5 today...not a lot, but definitely made the most of my 50 and 40 min workouts...plus, I think it helped finally convince myself to sign up for a half marathon here...I heart running.

 P was a trooper for 2 hours of errands and I was finally able to get frames for our maps, his letter chart and my antique flash cards...WAHOO!

P told me the story of the three bears and the french fries (this is not your mama's Three Bears:) around twenty times today.

When I got to the checkout at The Range, I found three chocolate cows in my basket...apparently P is also a cow smuggler.  I probably should have gotten mad and made him put them back, but I totally bought the cows.

I made two batches of brownies for dessert...:)

Finally, my friend Mandy offered to come over with her three kids and keep us company for dinner.  Her husband had to work late (he actually made it here less than an hour after they did) and we all had a great time watching the kids play.  I LOVE having good friends here!

1 comments:

tessa j. morrow-konen said...

yay for another half-marathon!! good luck sam! when is it? i miss running with you!!!!

Post a Comment