I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rugby

We don't have football (well American football anyway), so we have been trying to go to more rugby games.  Amateur rugby is a big deal here and fortunately, our friend Tom plays for a rugby club nearby.  I'm not going to lie...I have no idea what is going on during the game.  At first I thought it would be similar enough to football to follow, but I just can't seem to make sense of the game (working on this).  Parker loves to go to the games...mainly because they let the kids play on the field after the game.   He spent most of the first half going, "can I go under the fence and play rugby?"  It got so bad that he and I spent the second half in the clubhouse.  

I took about a million pictures of him playing, but I promise I'll only put a few on here.  There is just something about the pure look of joy on his face that made me continue to snap.  Oh, and yes, I was that mom chasing my son around with a camera like a huge dork...hey, not knowing anyone has it's perks.

There was a lot of this...

And this...

And lots of wipes because P doesn't like to be dirty...


So happy...:)

And home...we had to hold on to his vest because he kept trying to go back under the fence...great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment