11 things about Sam...
1. I am ADDICTED to dark chocolate...seriously, I am that mom that keeps a stash hidden in the fridge...I wish I could say I only like dark chocolate, but I am not known to turn down any other kind either...
2. I love reality talent shows...I cry when they make it, cry when they don't...something about seeing people achieve their dreams gets me every time.
3. I am a bit of a political nerd (going to the Republican National Convention is on my bucket list).
4. I love school supplies.
5. Manhattan, KS is one of my favorite places in the world.
6. I used to want to be the next Katie Couric...ok, I secretly still kind of do.
7. I think daily about going back to school to be a teacher.
8. I really want to do another marathon, but I'm not quite sure I can do it without my best friend, Jamie.
9. I have been having a serious style crisis ever since I had Parker...yep that is almost 3 years...I. need. help.
10. I am not-so-secretly, but kind of oddly addicted to who-dunnit suspense novels. I love John Grisham and James Patterson, but will gladly sit down with Jane Austen anytime.
11. I like to put on sweat pants the minute I walk in the door...yep this probably explains why P undresses and puts on his jersey too.
1. Whole Foods or Traders Joes? I have never lived in a place where we had either (I am so deprived)...seriously, I wish I could answer this question.
2. If you could sing one song in front of a large audience, what would it be and why? Hmmm, I just don't know....ha, just kidding...Broken Wing by Martina McBride. I like to pretend that I can belt it out and that is the song I've been singing since the Girl's State talent show in 1999...wow, I am such a nerd.
3. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I'm going with Jamie's answer on this one...' I hate hard questions like this. I'm just going to ignore this one. :)'4. Who or what inspires you and why? Hmmm....I feel like I am inspired daily...usually by someone's blog or my family. However, I think my ultimate answer is my Grandmother Millie...she is 104 and the most incredible person I know.
5. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win? I have to go with George...he just seems feistier.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Kansas...anywhere in Kansas...as long as I could see the people I love!!
7. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on? P-Man...I will probably that mom that is always telling him he could do better or praising him when he does.
8. Would you ever consider being a contestant on the Bachelor? Ha, I don't think Brady would approve, but I have seriously considered submitting my brother's name if I thought I could handle watching him make out with a bunch of crazies.9. Glee or Smash? Smash hasn't started over here yet, but I'm quite sure I might be addicted to both once it starts...singing and dancing? I'm in.
10. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be? The power to do laundry with the snap of my fingers...you would want this power too if you had a washer-dryer combo.
11. Coffee or tea? I try to like tea...I really do, but I LOVE coffee...love it.
Wow, that is a lot of information about me...sorry!