I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, February 24, 2012

Tagged!

Last week, my beautifully talented friend, Lauren, at Climbing Grier Mountain, tagged me in a getting to know you questionnaire.  Yes, last week.  I have been so excited to participate, but putting it off because well, let's face it...I'm a bit of an over-sharer and I knew that this would probably be a long post.  To participate, you are supposed to share 11 things about yourself and answer the 11 questions the blogger wants to know about you.  So, here goes...

11 things about Sam...
1.  I am ADDICTED to dark chocolate...seriously, I am that mom that keeps a stash hidden in the fridge...I wish I could say I only like dark chocolate, but I am not known to turn down any other kind either...
2.  I love reality talent shows...I cry when they make it, cry when they don't...something about seeing people achieve their dreams gets me every time.
3.  I am a bit of a political nerd (going to the Republican National Convention is on my bucket list).
4.  I love school supplies.
5.  Manhattan, KS is one of my favorite places in the world.
6.  I used to want to be the next Katie Couric...ok, I secretly still kind of do.
7.  I think daily about going back to school to be a teacher.
8.  I really want to do another marathon, but I'm not quite sure I can do it without my best friend, Jamie.
9.  I have been having a serious style crisis ever since I had Parker...yep that is almost 3 years...I. need. help.
10.  I am not-so-secretly, but kind of oddly addicted to who-dunnit suspense novels.  I love John Grisham and James Patterson, but will gladly sit down with Jane Austen anytime.
11.  I like to put on sweat pants the minute I walk in the door...yep this probably explains why P undresses and puts on his jersey too.

Lauren's questions...

1. Whole Foods or Traders Joes? I have never lived in a place where we had either (I am so deprived)...seriously, I wish I could answer this question.
2. If you could sing one song in front of a large audience, what would it be and why? Hmmm, I just don't know....ha, just kidding...Broken Wing by Martina McBride.  I like to pretend that I can belt it out and that is the song I've been singing since the Girl's State talent show in 1999...wow, I am such a nerd.
3. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones? I'm going with Jamie's answer on this one...I hate hard questions like this.  I'm just going to ignore this one. :)'
4. Who or what inspires you and why?  Hmmm....I feel like I am inspired daily...usually by someone's blog or my family.  However, I think my ultimate answer is my Grandmother Millie...she is 104 and the most incredible person I know.  

5. If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win?  I have to go with George...he just seems feistier.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Kansas...anywhere in Kansas...as long as I could see the people I love!!
7. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?  P-Man...I will probably that mom that is always telling him he could do better or praising him when he does.  
8. Would you ever consider being a contestant on the Bachelor? Ha, I don't think Brady would approve, but I have seriously considered submitting my brother's name if I thought I could handle watching him make out with a bunch of crazies.
9.  Glee or Smash?  Smash hasn't started over here yet, but I'm quite sure I might be addicted to both once it starts...singing and dancing?  I'm in.
10. If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?  The power to do laundry with the snap of my fingers...you would want this power too if you had a washer-dryer combo.
11. Coffee or tea? I try to like tea...I really do, but I LOVE coffee...love it.

Wow, that is a lot of information about me...sorry!

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

I used to ask for official teacher supplies when I was little. Loved them and still do. Go back and become a teacher, it is amazing. Annnnd, you will get to watch talent shows every year. Two boys in my class are singing Justin Bieber's One Less Lonely Girl song, and at the end are presenting me with flowers. Hahahaha

Lindsey said...

Love these questionaires! I would have said a lot of the same things. :)

tessajoy said...

please enter landon's name for the bachelor!!!

Post a Comment