I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I used to think it was weird...

Garbage Disposals...do you have a garbage disposal?  I thought so.  We don't have one here and it's not just us, I have yet to meet anyone who has one.  I didn't realize what a luxury it was until we moved here.  Not only is it scraping the bigger scraps into the trash, but you have to be careful of even the smallest bits of food because it could make the drain smell.  I can't tell you how many prayers I have said while doing dishes that sound like this, "dear God, if you would give me a garbage disposal when we move back, I promise never to put potato skins down it again, love sam"

1 comments:

DNorton said...

I totally agree with you Sam. Garbage disposals are money. That's one area where Europe really needs to get itself together.

Post a Comment