I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I used to think it was weird...

"Are you al'right?"

Little did I know that this phrase is our equivalent of "how are you?"  A one word answer will do...don't give them a list of your troubles.  For two months, I just thought that everyone thought I was emotionally unstable (probably because I was), and was actually inquiring about how I was coping.  I actually started crying one day in the church nursery when another mother asked me this...imagine my embarrassment a few weeks later when it hit me that she really just wanted me to say "yes, you?"

1 comments:

Jamie said...

This. Is. Hilarious.

Not the you crying part. Love you!

Post a Comment