I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I used to think it was weird...

Tea Time...

Before we moved here, I thought that tea time was this daily 3:00 PM ritual where everyone sat down, drank tea and had a biscuit.

Don't get me wrong...in some instances, this is exactly what tea time is (at Brady's office, one of the guys goes around and gets everyone tea and coffee at 3:00).

As for every other time...it just depends.  Some people say 'tea' when we would say 'lunch' or 'dinner.'

As the 'Dragon' from Room on the Broom would say, "...and I'd like to have witch and fish for my TEA!"

Sorry...I just read that to P before nap-time and I couldn't help myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment