I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pictures from Rome

What can I say?  I am in LOVE with Rome...even if the weather wasn't ideal, the architecture is spectacular and the history intriguing.  You almost feel like you are a part of it when you are there and I cannot wait to go back!!  I took a lot of pictures (350 to be exact...good thing the weather wasn't that great), but when I went back and looked through them, I realized that they look much clearer on the camera screen when you are shivering.  I was going to try to edit them, but we've been out of town again and if I don't post them now, I don't know if I ever will.  So, these are not great, but here are a few of my favorites!




If you go to the Coloseum...don't bring a stroller, especially when its snowing.
Brady carried it up a LOT of stairs.












When you have a two-year-old, always know where the toilets are!









This is the only picture we have of the three of us...seriously.
Everyone warned us so much about pickpockets that I was
too afraid to hand my camera over to anyone.


I don't know why, but this is my favorite picture.
Parker spent a lot of time in this position at the Vatican.











His poor little feet and legs were soaked...and frozen.







"A backhoe loader Mommy,"  Parker was more excited about this
than anything else!







We had an amazing time!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous! The pictures are awesome!!!

Post a Comment