I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, September 12, 2011

dancing in the store

This is the video I tried to upload a couple of weeks ago.  I think I have finally fixed it.  Parker tore up the dance floor both at my friend Heather's wedding a week ago (with the flower girl) and Brady's coworker's wedding on Sunday night (with the much-older bridesmaids).  I just felt like this is the closest I can get to sharing what we see daily:)!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Again, adorable! If I can be guaranteed to have a kid that cute, then I might consider it! =)

Katy said...

Love it! He is just the cutest! :)

Post a Comment