I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, September 30, 2011

Update

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers.  Brady and I are so grateful to have such great friends and family.  As I am writing this, there are still a lot of unknowns, however, thankfully, we are no longer worried about survival.  Wes is still unconscious so we are just waiting to find out what the long-term effects will be.  We do know that he will have a long road to recovery so we are grateful for your continued prayers.

1 comments:

Karen said...

Sounds like prayers are working; we just need to keep it up. Thinking of you! Happy birthday to your darling little one!

Post a Comment