I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Recap Part 1

Now I know why, when you start a blog, you should probably post everyday.  So much has happened since the last time I posted and I feel like I can hardly get it all in just a couple of posts, but I'm going to try.  Warning: you are about to see A LOT of pictures.  I apologize, but these next couple of posts are really for me so that I don't forget!  Two weeks ago, Brady's parents came to see us for four days so we made the most of their time here...the Norwich Castle, Cambridge and London.  It was so great to see them and we had a great time!  Here is their trip in pictures!


Waiting to go punting!  I wish I could remember what they are sitting in front of, but...

Our punter!  I have to admit, I was a little nervous when he stepped on board (I think it was the boxer briefs sticking out of his jeans), but he was extremely knowledgeable and we had so much fun!

The Mathematical Bridge!

I know this is sideways, but it is past 3 AM here...

Parker in Clair Gardens (yes, I'm pretty sure that is not how you spell it, but again, look at the time)

This statue was pretty much begging us to take a picture with it!

Kings College in the background!

Buckingham Palace!!  We wanted to go in, but it was completely booked for the day.

You should know by now that I can't resist posting pictures that show off P's cheeks!





In front of the Tower Bridge


This might be one of my new favorite pictures...:)

Fear of heights + motion sickness = fear of the London Eye!

No problems so far...

Grammy, Papa Marvin and P!

Almost there...

At the top of the London Eye!!

What you don't see is a man dressed like a lizard riding a bike next to this lizard...P didn't seem to notice him either.

This is right beside the sign reading, "please no pictures"inside  of Westminster Abbey...oops...

P loves pretending he's "working."  Notice the matching shirts!  It was Marvin's birthday so we couldn't resist!

Just inside the entrance of the Norwich Castle!

We had a wonderful time with Brady's family, next it was off to Wichita...stay tuned!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

That kid is so funny! I can't wait to come visit!

Post a Comment