I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Friends

This week is shaping up to be a great week.  I have only cried once ( it was over spilled milk...literally) and Parker and I have plans every day this week.  I might be overreacting, but having plans that include kids for Parker to play with and TWO new friends all in the same week is kind of amazing.

I have been so worried about meeting new people and making friends.  I am kind of quirky, sometimes random or sarcastic and often opinionated (yes, I do know this:).   Usually when I first meet someone, I become awkward and often put my foot in my mouth.  Some find it funny...others don't.  The hardest part is that right now, I am not the same person that I was six months ago (I'm still not really sure who I am or whether the old me will come back) and I'm not sure how to let people in if I am still trying to figure all of this out.   That is why I am so excited to have met a couple of people who I enjoy spending time with and don't seem to mind that my child sings "all da single yadies" on a whim.

I am so thankful for old friends, but today I am saying a new prayer of thanks for new ones!

1 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

The best part (and I know from experience) is that even when you grow up, change and make new friends, the old ones still love you. Even the slightly changed for the better you. Hurray.

Post a Comment