I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pantless Parker

I have to apologize to the grandparents out there.  I know that you frequently check my blog for pictures of Parker and this week, I have not delivered.   I haven't posted very many pictures this week because Parker has been, well naked.  Yes, we are potty training and I have been letting him walk around the house pant-less when I can (don't worry, I have cleaned up my share of messes this week).  To be honest, there have been many instances when I have wanted to take pictures, because frankly, P is really funny when he is naked.   However, because of my fear of jail, you won't see any naked Parker pictures.  Here are a few from this week to tide you over!

Parker insisted on wearing last year's halloween costume...so close, but doesn't quite fit.

He loves these big pillows at the library!

"It's right there," pointing to our house.  The only way I can get them to get home when walking is have him "show" me where we live. 
"hi mom"



0 comments:

Post a Comment