Parker is so close to two I can hardly stand it! On Sunday we will celebrate his 2nd birthday...as P would say, "oh gosh, that's crazy." In honor of his birthday week, here are just a few reasons (this week alone) why I love this age...
1. Yesterday, this is what I heard when I woke up..."MOOOMMMMMMY, I awake. Somebody needs to make me some dinner!" When I went in there and said, "don't you mean breakfast?" He says, "yes, thank you." Oh goodness.
2. This is his new dance move...
3. We were reading the book Dragon Stew (love this book), and in it, there is a picture of dragon poo. Parker sees it and says, "Dragon poo poo. Somebody needs to clean that up!"
4. We were letting P go without a diaper (shorts were on), and he is still too young to realize that Brady and I purposely asked him to squat so that we could giggle at his plumber's crack. We are super mature parents...:)
5. We went to a rugby game this weekend and Parker went right up to the older boys playing after the game and said, "hi guys!" Luckily, they were sweet enough to let him play too!
6. This is his new favorite dinner pose...we really need to work on this!
7. We have been giving P two m&ms every time he potties in the potty so now the second he starts to go, he says, "Ooohhhh, I want m&ms!!!"
This is such a fun age and I am so blessed to get to enjoy every second!!