I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Prayers needed

When Brady and I moved, we knew that we might have to sacrifice weddings and births, but we never considered what would happen if someone got sick. Unfortunately, we have discovered first-hand how hard it is to be half-way around the world when, scariest of all, a parent is sick. Brady's dad, Wes, has been in the hospital since Monday and early yesterday morning we made the decision to fly back. If your reading this, please say a prayer for Wes and for Brady and his brother Cortney.

4 comments:

brandonandlindslitzner said...

Oh, Sam. I'm so sorry. We will say a prayer for sure.

Karen said...

Wish you weren't having to go through this. We will be keeping your family in our prayers.

Ali Moore said...

Thinking of you!

Lauren Grier said...

Sam- I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. Please travel safe. Much love, Lauren

Post a Comment