I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Say What?!?!

For the last several months, I have been trying to teach P to sing the alphabet.  I was getting discouraged because it seemed like no matter what I tried, he still sang it like this, "ABCD ABC ABCD ABC."  If you sing that in tune with the alphabet song, you'll realize that it kind of works.  Well, yesterday, I tried singing the "EFG" part and Parker continued to sing the rest of the alphabet!!  Apparently he has been holding out on me...good job Parker!

1 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

Oh gosh. After fifteen minutes at Marvin and Deb's tailgate today, my mom was also on the "Parker is the best" bandwagon. She was telling all sorts of stories she heard from Grandma and Great Grandma. Too cute.

Post a Comment