I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Prayers for Paxten

Today I am saying many extra prayers for Paxten Pearson and her parents Libby and Blake.  Paxten has been fighting cancer since the beginning of December and had recently gone into remission.  However, yesterday, her parents were told they found more malignant cells.  Her parents have already shown more strength than I think I could muster during this battle, but now they need prayers and support more than ever.  Please join me in praying for Paxten and her parents.

Here is her Caring Bridge website if you would like to follow her journey or pray more specifically for her recovery.


0 comments:

Post a Comment