I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, December 16, 2011

cookie fun!

My grandma makes the absolute BEST sugar cookies.  I have tried to recreate them many times without success...until this year...wahoo!  My friend, Mandy, and I wanted to help our kids get in the holiday spirit so we planned an evening of cookie and ornament decorating.  The evening was complete with Christmas music, apple cider (minus the hot damn...darn) and mulled wine.  The guys even picked up pizza for us.  It honestly was a lot of fun and really helped us get into the mood for Christmas.  If only my grandma could have seen theses cookies...shoot, if only someone from home could see these cookies...I forgot to take pictures once the girls got here.  Anyway, here are a few of P helping me before they came.
Parker rolling the dough...the girls weren't here yet so I let him rock
the big-boy underwear AND the jersey...lucky boy.



Such a good helper!

Ok, so I forgot how to rotate...anyway, I did
not realize P could reach the frosting bowl...
I learned pretty quickly when I turned and
saw this.

Caught with frosting on his face.

Decorating, or rather eating his cookies.  I
admit it...I gave him the burnt ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment