I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Football Helmet

On Christmas Eve, Santa visited Deb and Marvin's house while we were at church.  I know this sounds weird, but we wanted to share the moment with Brady's family (he had another gift waiting from Santa at my parent's house).   I know that we will not be able to get Parker everything he wants for Christmas every year, but this year all he asked for was a football helmet and a brown football.  The look on his face when he saw the football helmet was priceless.  Brady and I were truly grateful for the moment and will always remember this Christmas.  Plus, who can deny the fact that all P really wanted was his grandparents, uncles and aunts, so we pretty much hit a home-run!









0 comments:

Post a Comment