I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Just a few pictures of P to get the grandparents and family through to CHRISTMAS!!  The camera on my iPhone has finally given up 3 months after I dropped it in water so I haven't been taking as many pictures (lets face it, the convenience factor is huge).  We have also all been sick and P is just now getting over his cold.  Here are just a few.



Don't worry, he had just woken up after sleeping (hence the plug).
As you can see, it is about time for a haircut.

Mom, stop!

And this is how we walked home from Gymboree today.
 I have to love that Hug-a-Monkey I used when he was
 only 11 lbs and now again at 35!  I'm not going to
lie...my shoulder felt like it was going to fall off by the time we got home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment