I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve!!  It is a wonderful night full of family, church, soup and presents.  We had a great time and Parker almost made it to 9:00 before he said, "I don't want to go to sleep...I'm not sleeeeeeepy," and then he was out.  Here are some pictures of the night.

Don't worry, this was before the service began.






"You can't have my helmet." Oh Parker...we're in trouble.

Trying to get three boys at once is kind of hard...

so close...

oh shoot, look at me...

and SMILE!

Don't move!

oh shoot where did Parker go?



Parker didn't open any presents buy himself because
he was still too excited about the helmet.



It's ok to take the helmet off for a while.

Where's Parker?

Yep, taking off his clothes...they lasted for longer than I expected!

0 comments:

Post a Comment