I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Saturday, December 24, 2011

First few days...

These posts are probably not going to be very interesting, but because I do this as a record-keeping of sorts, I'm going to post them anyway. a  Here are some pictures leading up to Christmas.  We spent a lot of time driving back and forth between Wichita, Mankato and Manhattan, but we had a wonderful time!


Grandmother Millie!!  She is 104 and Parker knows exactly where to find
the M&Ms when we get there.

Oh yeah...it was my birthday...I can't believe
I'm 29!


We had a lot of jersey/big boy underwear/ socks.
What can I say...I felt like our families needed to
see it in person:)

I just really loved this picture of Heather!  She makes my day.

The farm!!  Parker loves to go to the farm with Papa Marvin.
Parker got a new hat on the way this time because
we dropped the other one in the toilet at Target...oops. 

So...the cows were at the fence until P got there.
He was so disappointed...every time he talks
to Marvin on the phone the first thing he asks is,
"Are you feeding the cows?"
So he was so excited to feed them himself, "I'll be very quiet."

"Let me feed them haybales."

Farmer Parker.

Yep, P is going to kill me for posting this one day.
Let me just clarify that those are Brady's socks...he's
trying to be more British:).

Tractor from Grandma Doris.

Uncle Cortney!

Aunt Janae! 
Yeah...we were about to lose him for the night here.

Parker's cousin, Kamden...he is a doll.

Parker and Grammy.

Grammy and GiGi.

1 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

We were in Mankato the 25th through the 27th. So close to seeing you!

Post a Comment