I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

School number two...

We visited a second school.  Town Close Hall is in the middle of Norwich, and according to everyone we ask, the best private school in Norwich.  I was prepared to be critical and to try not to like it as well as Taverham (what can I say...I go for the underdogs), but I loved it.  We had a hurried tour because I apparently wrote the date down wrong and they didn't expect us yesterday, but they were still very friendly and the facilities were beautiful.  The only problem is that P would not be able to start school here until 2013.  His birthday falls one month after the cut-off so he would start one month before his fourth birthday and have to go everyday, all day.  I just really want him to have a transition period.  I think we might send him to Taverham for a year and then hopefully, he will get a spot at Town Close.  Decisions, decisions...:)

Anyway, here are a few pictures of the school.


1 comments:

Lindsey E. said...

Oh my gosh! Could you imagine if we had places like that here!

Post a Comment