I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gymboree


Parker loves Gymboree and I have to admit, it is one of my favorite parts of the week.  Parker learns a lot (and runs off lots of energy) and the mothers/fathers are super nice.   I tried to take pictures, but I was a little embarrassed to have my camera out so I just took some quick ones.   Here are a few pictures to tide over our families...:)




Just so you know that we haven't cut his hair yet.


Ha, he finally was brave enough to jump off of the
highest point on his own, but he jumped before I could
get settled enough to take a picture.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

His hair looks A LOT like Finley's before his first hair cut!

Lauren Grier said...

Sam - I love these pics! Are those bubbles in the background?

Post a Comment