I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, January 30, 2012

struggling

I am struggling this morning with what to write.  I am struggling to find words as my heart is breaking for the Pearson/Teschke family.  My friend Lindsey somehow managed to write exactly what I am feeling today (you can read her blog here) and I'm not sure it is even worth trying to recreate.  Just know that Paxten is sitting next to Jesus with a leukemia-free body.  She is not struggling with breathing tubes and is no longer in pain.  She and her family managed to glorify God and to bring so many people (many who didn't even know them) closer to Jesus.   Please take time to pray for this family as they come to terms with their loss.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world you will have troubles.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world."  John 16:33

1 comments:

Karen said...

Because of your posts, I had been following Paxten's journey, but I didn't realize she was here. For some reason, I thought she was in the UK - not that it matters. I saw a post from a student at school that she had passed away, and my heart broke. Although I don't know the family, you do and others that I know do, and their hearts are broken too. Paxten's little life has touched many she didn't know. God promised us He will not abandon us. He did not abandon her, and he won't abandon us. I will be praying for her family and friends as they grieve her loss.

Post a Comment