I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Friday, January 27, 2012

Success!!

When we got home from well, home, Parker was having a lot of super wet diapers overnight so we sort of stopped offering the 'big boy underwear for your pluggy' deal...until last night.  Last night P chose to give up his pluggy in order to wear the underwear, AND he went to sleep on his own WITHOUT singing every song he knows OR reciting all of the stories he can remember.  Oh, and the best part was that I did not have to get up and change the sheets overnight, WAHOO!!  I don't know how tonight will go, but I am counting last night as a SUCCESS!


Oh and yes, I sort of cried a little bit that he no longer needed his plug.  I am that mom.

1 comments:

brandonandlindslitzner said...

i totally would have cried, too. :)

Post a Comment