I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

just a little bit of Parker

I have always wanted make sure that I am trying to do everything necessary to give Parker as full a life as possible.  It would be an understatement to say that, in light of recent events, I have become obsessed. I just can't get enough of his him, and I want to take advantage of every moment.  

We have been so excited lately because, with a combination of longer days and shorter naps, we have been able to take walks before it gets dark.  This particular walk included P's new friend Rex.  Rex is the dinosaur that the women who work in the creche at the gym let him take home so that he will want to come back (we're experiencing some separation anxiety lately).  Rex was a little like our first trial of what it might be like for P to take the class pet home someday.  He went everywhere with us...the park, the grocery store, and even to bed.  Luckily, the ladies let P take him home again yesterday...thank goodness.


P insisted on wearing Brady's hat.

Rex wanted to see the river.


Yep, we had to wear the wellies, too.  Oh, and
just so you know, P is the one who insists that
he wears them over his jeans.

Lucky Rex got to go down the slide!
Love these moments with my favorite little man!

1 comments:

Karen said...

My day is always better after reading about Parker!

Post a Comment