I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Africa Alive!

Parker has been asking to go to the zoo for a long time...a really long time.  It was getting so bad that he would say, "Mom, can you talk to me about the zoo?" He would then want me to talk about the animals he saw and what they did.  This kid already has the "guilt trip" down to an art.  We thought we would go while we were in Wichita, but we just ran out of time.  So...we decided to take him to Africa Alive in Lowestoft which is about 40 minutes from Norwich.  It is not the best time of year to go to the zoo here and a lot of the exhibits were closed, but it was better than nothing.  Oh, and most importantly...Parker LOVED it!


"We're at the zoo!!  I'm so excited!"




The chimp really liked watching Parker.





Parker trying to balance on the wobbly bridge.


Parker going down the slide...

...and then falling off of the bottom of the slide because
I was taking pictures and forgot to catch him...wow...


The lions were definitely the best part...there were 6 total.


These are P watching the lions during feeding time.



"I need to look in the telescope, mom!"


He is very serious when he runs.


So thankful for precious days together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment