I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Puddles

Parker is a big fan of puddles.  Today I kind of let him go crazy...mainly because I wanted to take pictures.  What can I say, he is the perfect muse.  Beware, I took over 160 pictures of him and puddles (seriously, the sports mode was made for toddlers), and I also figured out how to use my collage app 6 months after buying it (sort of)...go figure.
Yep, my son stuck his finger in the puddle and then in his mouth...
I managed to stop this one in time, but I didn't post the picture where he is
licking his fingers...yuck!

He was getting a "kick" out of the puddles! Haha, as Parker
would say, "that cracks me up!"

No, the wellies did not keep him dry...and this is why.

If I would have known how to make the lighting work in my favor (or favour here in the UK),
you would be able to see the snot bubble coming out of his nose.  Lucky for you, I don't, but
it is the reason why we finally went inside!

1 comments:

Post a Comment