I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

About Me

My Photo
Sam
I am 27 years old and am blessed to have my husband Brady, as my partner and best friend. We have two children, Parker and Piper, our little yorkie. We are constantly amazed by the joy they bring into our lives and can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!
View my complete profile

Monday, January 9, 2012

Today...

...or at least within the last 24 hours...
...we got even less sleep than the last 24 hours (seriously, I didn't think it was possible)
...I really wished that Brady was not in Paris (I'm sure he is sleeping though, ha)
...Parker pottied in his tent (yep)
...I learned that P was really paying attention to the bowl game when he suddenly went from playing football to lying on the ground saying, "somebody needs to work on me!"  Apparently he has perfected the art of the injury.
...Parker woke up at 12:30 saying, "Mommy!! I'm just awake!" (he didn't sleep again until 4)
...when I woke him up at 9AM, he responded, "can you shut the door, I'm not awake." 
...I had booked P in the creche at the gym so we were in a hurry to get out the door, but P would not wear pants.  I was too tired to argue, so he left the house wearing this...


...turns out the lady I talked to at the gym didn't know that the creche doesn't reopen until Thursday (so basically, my fat behind is no longer my fault)
...instead we decided to take a walk, but I forgot that wearing workout clothes in public here is equivalent to wearing pajamas in public at home, so I got some super strange looks from people...oh well.
...we went to the park, but found this when we got there...
Apparently, the park is under construction.  The worst part is that
they took out P's favorite train.  Shoot.

...so we pretty much are batting zero today, or running on empty...or both...at least I got a mini photo shoot in at the park with my super grumpy toddler!

Yep, those are bags under my two-year old's eyes.






Parker's combination of bed head and hat hair...

1 comments:

VL - victoriaINkansas said...

Dangit. I wear work out clothes in public ALL THE TIME.

Post a Comment